Thursday, August 7, 2008

swaps



a sneak peak at my package for the button floozie swap. i love vintage buttons and have quite a collection. sometimes it's hard to use them but i guess i can't keep them all-especially since i keep acquiring more and more!

this is a poor quality picture of my first paper inchie swap. i did two fabric inchie swaps and loved the inchies i received. there's so much talent out in this blogging, creating world and i'm a lucky recipient.

tomorrow i hope i can start working on a few other swaps-i started keeping a tablet to try to organize the due dates of them all. g'nite!


2 comments:

cathy gaubert said...

you know that i love all of your buttons, and i am sure that your recipient will, too! and rats, what is up with the blog list widget?? i just clicked on yours and got a bunch of gobbledygook! every time i think that i have "fixed" mine, it's broken again...grrrr!

jenclair said...

I've just been sidetracked by the Button Floozies. Thanks for the link! Can't wait to see the results of your swap.

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.