Wednesday, August 6, 2008

morning! today is wednesday which means the "breakfast club" with my family. i've missed the last two because one week i was at the hospital with my son and the next week on vacation. today we're going to mom's house. below is a picture of my sister modeling some "vintage" clothes. my mom has been cleaning out closets and we all benefit from her treasures. fortunately, or unfortunately as my dh says, i usually benefit the most and bring home bags of fabric, old clothes, buttons, lace, trim, etc. 

my mom never threw away anything-so the acorn (a.k.a. nut) doesn't fall far from the tree.
this was another breakfast morning when i handily had my camera. being silly is part of the therapy this group provides. 
my niece,
my youngest sister,
and a tomato friend!
hope ya'll all have a great day! smile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sooo cute. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Karen

Kathi D said...

I can see the family resemblance in your sister and her daughter, but they don't seem to favor you much. A shame you didn't get the real big eyes in the gene pool.

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.