Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i'm not a person to complain, especially about things that i have no control over, but life has been quite overwhelming and i (and my family) would really like to have a break. so, after getting home from the breakfast club, i was so pleasantly surprise with not one, but two swap packages!! both gave me a lift that i needed. so thank you to my yahoo inchie group and all the amazing artists there. and...

thanks, abbie for the button floozie swap!! when i saw her note on the outside of the package, i had a sneaky feeling my buttons were from none other than marian, who is my vintage apron swap partner! i loved all the goodies and already know what i'll do with them. stay tuned for some fall funess!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.