Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Starting.....

I've been working on the wedding invitations for KT and D. It took all of us longer to decide the design than making them. Once I started, it was just a matter of doing so many each day. Of course, there's still the little touches to finish them. Unique, just like KT.

Response cards

Invitations

And of course there's those Georgia mornings that keep me entertained and start my day.............


I'm not sure Sparkles is too excited about the attire but the entertainment factor is for us is high and she's quite the willing participant. She lives up to her name apparantly!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Invitations are going to be lovely ... as is the darling pooch & kid-ling!

Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

jen duncan said...

LOL! Love Sparkles. And aren't grandchildren just the BEST?! That's quite an undertaking with the wedding invitations...makes me think you're doing a LOT more for them, too. I bet you'll have fun with it! Thanks for visiting my blog :-)
jen

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.