Friday, July 30, 2010

Pink Saturday

Pink quartz walls in the capitol building in Denver, absolutely gorgeous! Each piece is so different and has so many hidden pictures in it!! I think I see a glorious bull dragon!



Georgia in her pink ballerina socks. She really loved them and danced all evening. Talk about a calf workout!

A quick little doll diaper made from scrap fabric. I need to make some smaller ones next time.

 Hope everyone has a wonderful pink day! Please take the time to visit some of the pink blogs with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. A blog that I enjoyed reading last week was Valerie. Her crazy quilting is beautiful!

The weather here has been so hot with not too much rain around. Staying inside is not normally my style but it's hard to breathe out there! Great excuse for staying on the computer!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

G'morn Sue ~ What an adorable tippy toe pink darling! Love the pink marble.

Have a lovely PINK summer's weekend ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Kathleen Ellis said...

Hi Sue~

That pink quartz is stunning...what amazing beauty God creates! Very clever doll diaper, too!
Have a beautiful weekend...stay cool!
;-D Kathleen

caren said...

Sue ~ such darling ballerina socks! I should get some to wear when I teach!!! Believe me, it does give your calves a workout!! Happy PS to you.

fiberdoodles said...

Such sweet pinks. Happy Pink Saturday!

Splenderosa said...

Yes, I see the dragon too. Love the socks. So happy you came to see me today...there is always a surprise at Splenderosa, be it apparel, glamour, art, prettiness, whimsy or my jewelry. xx's Marsha

NanE said...

Happy Pink Saturday! BOTH pink babies are precious! Have a great weekend, Nan

Regina said...

Beautiful pinkies! The ballerina is so adorable.

Happy Pink Saturday Sue.
Have a great day.

Regina

apinkdreamer said...

thanks for sharing! have a nice month!!!

Jorgelina said...

Cute ballerina socks.
Happy pink saturday!

MyThoughtsMyVoice said...

Hello Sue,

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I see a storm and waves splashing furiously. I wonder what else is there in someone else's eyes :-)

Belated Happy PS!

I've seen Georgia her so little and she's growing and growing into a little lady!

Mizpah,
Li

(the bead WIP, well I did have fun lated on when I saw it forming :-))

Ulla said...

PINK PINK PINK - How fun! And little Georgia is ADORABLE! My little one (she's 15 now!) wore out 3 pairs of PINK ballet slippers before she was 3! Looks like Georgia is on the same track!
Hugs
Ulla

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Hi Sue,
Such sweet pinks...
Happy day!
xojanis

Linsday said...

Great pinks - the marble is beautiful!

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

So cute little girl. happy pink satruday. Laura Q

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.