Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachael


Happy Birthday Rachael, originally uploaded by suesueb.

30 years ago I had my first child and I knew motherhood was something I was born for. I adore babies and children and every one of my children has given me great joy (with a few heartaches) along the way. Now that I have grands, hopefully I'll have another 30 or more years to look forward to loving more and sharing with them all. I told them not long ago that I expect at least a dozen. Four down, eight to go!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

No, no - with a name like Lagniappe you're sure to get NINE more! Grandkids are sooo wonderful. xoxo Nancy

Tracy F. said...

What an utterly adorable little granddaughter. I'm so jealous, because I want one, too!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday...What a cutie!

Thanks for visiting me on Pink Saturday.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Birthday,
what a famous and fun smile!

Anonymous said...

Is that Goergia?

A dozen grandkids .. . . that would be fun. They say Lolas (grandmas) tend to spoil the little ones :-) But who's complaining? LOL

Love the owl pillow you made.

Mizpah,
Li

dining room set said...

Belated happy birthday to your granddaughter. She is so cute with that lovely smile. You both look lovely in that picture. Thank you for sharing it.

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.