Friday, February 25, 2011

Pink Saturday


Showing off more pinks for Beverly's pink group again this weekend. Spring has started down here and I for one couldn't be happier!! I love the warm sunshine and the few plants sprouting up here and there. The photo below shows the blooms of a peach tree down the street. Simply stunning!



Last Saturday was this little one's first birthday. She's so grown up already! My sister made her birthday cake and I did the banner and her dress for her. The weather was perfect so everyone had fun outside. 
A perfect first birthday party!!




Hope y'all all have a great pink weekend! I visited Dru last weekend at Garden of Dreams and enjoyed her tulips and tags!! Stop by How Sweet the Sound and visit her and some other pink blogs!



12 comments:

Dru said...

She is adorable! Love that dress! Oh and I just noticed you mentioned me in your post - thank you so much! Happy Pink Saturday to you!!

Donnie said...

How cute is that. Looks like she was having a ball at her great party.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sue Sweetie...
Oh what a beautiful share. I love this little blossom, Avery. Is she not the sweetest thing with her little leopard pink and black outfit on? Oh my gosh, I love her headband and bow. Her little pink nose. How sweet.

The banner is just darling. Who made that? They did an awesome job. And her cake, has a little guitar. I love it. Yes for her First birthday I would say that "Avery Rocks, yes Indeed". So priceless are these photos.

Thank you for the beautiful share today. You have so made me smile. I can hear the laughter amongst you all at this party.

Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Splenderosa said...

Oh how much fun, the pink leopard! The mother must be related to my daughter-in-law who is totally in love with leopard, and even has the pink leopard print for her little 8-month old. I did an Oscar post, come see me. Marsha

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love this post, she is a cutie!



~ Gabriela ~

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

What a cutie pie. And how thoughtful of her to wear pink. It suits her to a tee.
hope and hugs to you and yours

liberal sprinkles said...

cute kid! great cake! Thanks for visiting my post :)

Manni said...

How adorable!! The cake,dress, shoes, banner everything looks amazing :)

Amisha said...

Lovely flowers, it is nice to see flowers! It is snowing up here in New England.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These photos are so cute!!Really like your blog. Glad I found it!!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

OH WOW...Avery really rocks. Darling smile and cute cake
Mary Ann

Photography said...

How gorgeous! Love the birthday banner.

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.