Saturday, July 11, 2009

froggies

isn't she adorable? i made this little girl from a pattern from susan anderson that she designed for "spud and chloe", a new yarn line. since i don't have a source for that yarn, i simply used something inexpensive from michaels. it's a gift for a little girl having a "splish splash" birthday party so my d-i-l suggested i make her a bikini which really gives her character!
here she is getting ready for a swim!

this is the first one i made for gabe. he loved it!!
i think i'll do a pink one for georgia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She certainly made me smile. She is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Oh I have to check that pattern. And the pink bikini is perfect for her. A wonderful gift for a little girl.

Jennifer said...

cutest froggy ever!!!!

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.