Saturday, October 4, 2008


good morning! it's another beautiful day here and i have the whole house open for the nice weather. just showing off my darling little sweater that i made using a pattern from anny purls called "duck soup". this is a 12 month size and i tried it on georgia and it fits perfectly. that means it won't fit next year which i think is the idea behind the pattern. i need to try it on gabe because he's smaller.

this one is for my great nephew in new york.  i doubled the yarn to make it heavier and did a 18 month size even though he's younger than my two grand babies. he's much bigger so i hope it fits him. i love the fall colors.

this pattern is really fun and easy. it's my first sweater pattern and i love the way it turns out.
hope ya'll visit her site and buy it soon. 

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Wow, I love it - fabulous. And, it will be so warm and cozy.

Annie said...

Lovely little jacket. Homespun is my fav magazine too. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Tracey said...

That little sweater is adorable! I especially love the frog button closures. Thanks for visiting my blog too! :)

Kellie said...

What an amazing banner you have!!! Did you make that yourself? Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment! I hope to see you again soon!

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.