Friday, September 19, 2008



slowing me down a bit-really a bummer. hurt my tendons and now my ankle is so swollen and walking was really hurtful so the doc gave me this for a couple(or 3 or 4) weeks. i feel like frankenstein!!
on to wonderfulness! my package for my vintage apron swap arrived from my partner marian of dreamweaver fame. so chock full of goodness and love. apron, pillow cover, fabric, magazine, etc., etc.
this little guy is sooo cute! my grand babies both loved him. and the fabric--i think it'll make a cute apron too!
cross-stitched scottie on the apron. perfect for the holidays.
keep reading....the post below contains more goodies.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

SueSueB - SoSo sorry about your injury. Did you get any damage from Ike? I was reading up on Gustav and you barely had time to catch your breath. We were on the edge and it turned before Austin and went north - we had no wind and not a drop of desperately needed rain.
Stay safe - :)Nancy

Anonymous said...

HOORAY you're goodies have arrived and I'm sooo glad you love 'em!! xx

I've tagged you on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

oh you received a ton of wonderful goodies!! if that don't cheer ya up ;) i am sorry to hear about your foot but it seems like you are not letting it get in the way of your crafting goodness! i LOVE that hat you made for your niece- and she is just one beautiful doll too!!!

btw, i love your link spot!!!! it shows when people last posted!!! is that a widget?!

happy crafting!

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.