Thursday, October 1, 2009

Christmas in October

It's so hard to believe it's already October! I haven't posted in forever but really getting some things done. Sewing still for some little girls, making some jewelry from old buttons and vintage finds, and knitting in the evenings. This is  a pattern I'm doing for  a Christmas gift-probably one of the hardest I've done as far as tediousness. I couldn't understand the instructions for the body (will have to find some help there) so I started on the sleeves.


This little bit took about 2 days!! The color is much prettier in person-from Spud and Chloe.



And I had to include a sweet picture of my little grandson-he needed glasses and I think he's so cute! He's been fabulous with wearing them all the time but it's so funny because they're sooooooo dirty all the time!




Happy Fall Y'all!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

1. that sweater pattern is gorgeous.
2. gabe is adorable.
3. i think little boys' glasses are required to be filthy. logan's are always, always hazy and munged up!

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.