Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We Did It! Wednesday/Pink Saturday

My first time linking to this blog. I always have so much fun checking out more places to visit and Melanie has offered another way for us to link together. Plus, she encourages us to finish something-anything!!

I replaced my blog header with my pink project. I simply cut out some applique's of  checked bunny peeps, embroidered some eyes and nose, and zig-zagged each one onto the towel. Then I added a straight strip of pieced fabrics to the bottom. Will do some more for Easter gifts asap. I also made some sachets but didn't finish those yet. Y'all have fun browsing around over there.


 I'm also linking to Beverly's Pink Saturday. I haven't done this in a while again. When the weather turns gorgeous the weekends seem to be filled with so many things to do and places to go.

Next week I hope to have a little giveaway so check back when y'all can!! Happy pink week!






9 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Sue Sue!

I'm so glad to see you! :-)

Those bunnies are just adorable. You did a great job on those. The perfect lagniappe.

Hope all is well. Wishing you a very Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

My Crafty Little Page said...

Great job and you finished it!!! What a great idea - just finish something! I'm with you - so much going on this time of year. Have a great weekend. xoxo Nancy

LV said...

What a cute idea. People that can sew create some of the neatest things. I never learned to sew.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Very cute! The towels are in pretty spring colors and the little bunnies are the perfect addition with Easter just around the corner. Have a great weekend. Tammy

Marydon said...

These are just darling, so bright & Easter-y! Clever idea.

Happy April PS ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

FUN GIVEAWAY ends 4/10

Kelly Mac said...

Love the towels. They look so cute and ready for Easter. Glad you joined.

Jori said...

So adorable!!! I wish I knew how to sew.

Sarah said...

Those are adorable!!!

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Mary said...

I really like the header and it is a perfect post for Pink Saturday. I hope you had a great day. Blessings...Mary

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.