Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009 Ornament Swap

My hexagon ornaments for Amy's annual Christmas ornament swap. I loved making these-even tho' they're so tiny! The Christmas fabrics make me smile :)



Wrapped each one in cello bags with tulle strips as cushioning.



Packaged the whole thing and forgot about the postage so I had to add it in the envelope addressed to Amy. I think I packed and unpacked it about 5 times!!!



Used my new masking tape "happy tape" that I ordered from Stampington! All the colors are so fun! Can't wait to get my ornaments for this year-so much talent and love out there!! Thanks again Amy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.