Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy fingers

Keeping busy at night (and sometimes during the day) knitting or crocheting. Sweater for Avery Catherine (to be born Feb. 19!) Pattern called "Bonbon" from mother and baby. I didn't add the embroidery. Washcloth for a Valentine gift, pattern from KrisKnits. Crocheted booties for a friend from hookcandy. I'm not a big fan of cold weather so I've been hunkering down when the weather is "frightful" (for me, at least) and staying where it's warm to do these. I'd like to make a few more valentines, a hat to match the sweater, and maybe some knitted booties from this pattern.

                                   
                                          busy fingers, originally uploaded by suesueb.


Bonus feature: My grandbabies are both two now! Time has surely flown as usual and I treasure every moment with them both. Can't wait for Avery to join the crew and maybe I'll get to see Will for Mardi Gras!



4 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

Wow , they are lovely !

Annesphamily said...

Beautiful crocheted items and those grand babies are gorgeous. My husband is Avery and it is a beautiful unisex name.

KayEllen said...

I love this~~precious little faces filled with joy!!

Happy PS :)

Kay Ellen

Elisa said...

Cute little slippers! I just made my own felted slippers...but I have to make some cute baby ones too =)

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.